Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A New Beginning

Hey guys,

Holidays are over. It's back to the good old days of school. The thing is, I have not been a good boy during the June holidays. My homework is left uncompleted. I haven't even tried doing any of the suggested ACE. I have not been very proactive about my project. I'm screwed.

But I'm sure majority of you did what you have to do, and so, good for you! :)

Okay, screwed or not screwed, we have to face up to the challenges of Term 3, which is probably the most hectic term of the year. Below is a video to inspire all of us.




Let us all SURVIVE!

Anyway, I have updated the upcoming tests for this term. Not all of the tests are present in the Test Booking System. It is:
  • IHC

Here is a quote from former American President, Thomas Jefferson.

I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us, that the less we use our power the greater it will be.

If only this could apply to school life, where power is just our intelligence. So the less homework we have, the greater we will become. I know that can't happen, but I can dream dammit!

The failure,
Zhun Song